Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Where does the time go?

My 2 1/2 year old Amelia just got her first haircut. I didn't expect it to hit me like it did. She came back cute as ever, but I feel like I lost a the baby that I knew and got a little girl in return. For some reason, her haircut put an exclamation point on all the changes she has gone through. Amazing what a good haircut can do. Of course, Hailey still doesn't have that much hair, so they balance each other out.

Did a skills workout last night. The new bike felt very good, even without the new tubulars on yet. When am I going to get a chance to glue? Who knows. Hopefully this weekend. Working on braking less, turning faster, and reclipping in shorter times. Cross is like working on your golf swing (if I had a golf swing).

Carl Edwards got jobbed. Race should have stopped after the second rain delay, and he would have been sitting pretty in the Chase. Onto Talladega.

No comments: